Minutes for September 2019 Meeting
This meeting was held on September 14 at the Ft Christmas field and called to order at 10:05 AM by president Raed Elazzawi. Approximately 9 members were present.
Minutes of the August meeting were read and approved.
The Treasurer’s report was not available.
Sign and wind sock at field entrance gate were replaced by Lee Bailey. Thanks!
Potential design change for Tangerine shirts was discussed to improve sales of leftovers. The contest year would not be included and the club emblem would be enlarged.
Former members Allan Parsons and Bill Staley’s applications were accepted and welcomed back.
– Raffle contributions are hard to obtain as reported by Steve B and Lee B. They will continue to search for willing vendors and to work with Graves RC for deals.
– Trophies: The usual plaques have become very expensive, so Raed found a source for less costly trophy cups. It was suggested that a Grand Champion permanent plaque be created but no action was formulated.
-FSS#13 ALES at the Ft Christmas field on September 28.
– FSS #14-15 at San Felasco on October 12-13.
– FSS ALES at St Augustine on October 26-27.
– FSS F3RES at Ft Christmas on November 9-10.
– Tangerine 46 at KennyWorld on November 22-24.
– FSS# 18-19 Toys for Tots at Ft Christmas on December 14-15.
The meeting was adjourned at about 1025 AM.
Minutes submitted by Tom Galloway